AMS Group S.r.l. .S.U.
(Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and its subsequent amendments and additions – also known as the Privacy Code)
Why this notice?
The website’s administrative procedures in terms of processing its users’ personal data are described on this page.
This notice is also provided pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 – Personal Data Protection Code for users who interact with the web services of AMS Group S.r.l. S.U. that can be accessed online at the following website address:
which is the home page of the official AMS website.
The notice only applies to the AMS website and not to other websites that the user may access via links.
Data concerning identified or identifiable persons can be processed after having consulted this website.
The Data Controller is AMS Group S.r.l. S.U. (hereinafter AMS), its registered office is at San Petro Viminario (PD) – Via Europa No. 12; Tax Code: 03365730260 – VAT No.: 03638130280 – Email address: email@example.com.
The company GREEN HANDPRINT DI MICHAELA AMROCH was appointed as data processor pursuant to Article 29 of the Personal Data Protection Code, tasked with maintaining the technology side of the website.
Where data processing takes place
IThe processing of data related to the web services regarding this website takes place at the above-mentioned AMS office and is only carried out by technical personnel tasked with data processing. If need be, data can be processed by company personnel who are responsible for maintaining the technology side of the website (please refer to the previous paragraph).
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures responsible for operating this website acquire certain personal data during their normal operation, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be linked with the identification of data subjects, but by its very nature could, by means of processing and linking to data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This type of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users to connect to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters regarding the user’s operating system and computing environment. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the use of the website and to check that it is working correctly. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of possible computer-related crimes to the detriment of the website in compliance with the regulations in force
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary submission of personal details including email address and/or telephone number and/or other details entered at the user’s discretion by using the links on the website or by filling out the form in the “Contacts” area involves the subsequent acquisition of such information, which is required by AMS in order to respond to requests. These personal details will therefore be used for the sole purpose of providing the service requested. If the user does not give consent to receive advertising information, direct sales or interactive business communications, the email address and telephone number and any other contact methods will not be used for this purpose. It should be noted that as AMS may use both traditional contact methods (by post and/or a call with an operator) and those methods provided for by Article 130 paragraphs 1 and 2 of the Privacy Code (for e.g. a call without an operator, email, facsimile, MMS or SMS messages, etc.) the right to object and the rights in general set forth in Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 may even be exercised separately for one of the contact methods provided.
Subsequent operations will be carried out by AMS in full compliance with all the laws and regulations in force and in compliance with the internal procedures for managing personal data, which are always in line with the legal requirements. AMS will therefore abstain from carrying out marketing activities unless specifically authorised by the data subject as specified above.
The users’ personal data is not obtained from the website. Cookies are not used to transmit personal information, nor any kind of persistent cookies or systems for tracking user activity are used. The use of session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) needed for the secure and successful browsing of the website.
Purpose of collecting data and other useful information
AMS will respond only to those requests that it receives via the various communication channels available (for e.g. email, fax, telephone, forms filled out freely on the website) and will even take on business reports if specifically asked to do so. The information that the user submits freely will also be used for the following purposes: to send users information that may be useful and respond to their requests; to contact the user using the links s/he provided freely; to take on board any comments and suggestions entered freely by the person filling out the form in order to improve the services and the quality of AMS communications.
AMS can initiate informative/promotional and more generally speaking, marketing initiatives concerning the user by using the methods agreed, only if the data subject expressly issues his/her consent.
The persons in charge of the statistical surveys and all customer and market research surveys commissioned by AMS are under an obligation to maintain secrecy (and more generally speaking they are required to comply with the mandatory regulations for the protection of personal data) and when they receive encrypted data, they can only submit the results anonymously to AMS, provided that no specific conclusions are drawn in relation to individual subjects.
Use of your personal data
AMS uses your data and information for the following purposes:
- to respond to queries etc. ….;
- to inform you about subscription services and registration to any mailing lists (newsletters, etc. …), and more generally for marketing information (subject to consent);
- to prepare reports and statistics anonymously.
Your data will not be disclosed by us, and by this we mean making it available or accessible to unspecified entities by any means.
AMS will not sell or give away free of charge the personal data of the users of its website to unauthorised third parties; in any case, the data will not be transferred for third party business initiatives. Some or all of the personal data collected may be disclosed to sponsors and/or AMS business partners strictly for operational purposes, also to provide the service required; AMS will request specific consent for the disclosure of your personal data to the entities just mentioned.
AMS also manages the information obtained through its website in collaboration with service providers and web agencies, from which it may receive personal data about users. These online collaborations are regulated by suitable agreements that imply an adequate level of protection for the personal data processed.
Protection of personal data
In accordance with the principle of necessity set forth in Article 3 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, AMS ensures that data processing using electronic methods is carried out by minimising the use of personal and identification data, restricting its use to where strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected.
AMS also ensures that it adopts and complies with certain security measures to prevent loss of data, possible unlawful or improper use of data and unauthorised access. User data will be stored (with the help of outsourcing service providers) by AMS until the data subject asks for it to be deleted. AMS shall take all the necessary technical and organisational measures also in relation to the knowledge acquired based on technical progress, to ensure the integrity and security of the information and personal data collected on its website and processed by AMS itself. No secure transmission of data over the Internet can be completely guaranteed however. Consequently, while making every effort to protect the personal data of its users, AMS is unable to ensure or guarantee that the information you submit to us or originating from our products or services online is secure, therefore transmission of data takes place at the user’s own risk subject to the policies for protecting data being properly enforced and developed.
What is AMS’s policy for protecting children?
AMS naturally considers children’s safety to be of paramount importance. Parents or the person exercising parental authority should be giving their consent anyway for processing the data of children under the age of 18. Children should always ask for their parents’ permission before submitting their data to AMS or to any website or online entity. In any event, our website does not allow information to be entered by children. In any case, if the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 were to believe that the child has provided us with their personal information, they should contact us if they want this information to be deleted from our files. If AMS were found to be in possession of personal information regarding a child under the age of 18, it will immediately delete this information from existing files. If AMS were to be provided with false data, it will be held harmless from any liability and/or claim subject to the investigations that AMS is required to make. To summarise, please note that all children under the age of 18 must obtain actual authorisation from their parents or guardians prior to using or publishing their information on any website.
Caution! You must remember that by posting personal information online (for e.g. on message boards, in messages, on email), it may be collected and used by others. In fact, the posting of personal information or one’s own pictures or other people’s pictures online means that these can be accessed by the public and the data subject will be exposed to receiving unsolicited messages from third parties.
Confidentiality and responsibility are always required
When you are online you are solely responsible for keeping your password confidential and/or any information that you enter. Please be careful when you are online. Please also be advised that the user is solely and completely responsible for entering information voluntarily.
Providing data is optional
With the exception of what was specified before in reference to browsing data, the user is free to provide his/her personal details in order to request information to be sent or for other communication purposes.
Data processing methods
Personal data is processed using automated tools for the time strictly needed to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. Specific security measures are complied with to prevent loss of data, unlawful or improper use of data and unauthorised access. AMS only collects personal information and other data that is submitted by the user. This data may be required to provide the services requested by the data subject and/or to contact him/her (name, postal address, email address, telephone number, fax number and other details provided freely by the user). For further information please refer to the relevant information in the “Contacts” section. Furthermore, the computer systems and software procedures responsible for operating the AMS website acquire, during their normal operation, certain personal details, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocol as stated already.
Rights of the data subjects
The data subjects whose personal data is being referred to are entitled at any time, to exercise their rights that are referred to in Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, which are listed in full below.
“Article 7. Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- The data subject shall be entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exists, regardless of whether it has been already recorded, and the communication of such data is intelligible..
- The data subject shall be entitled to be informed about:
a) the source of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of the data processing;
c) the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the use of electronic methods;
d) the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative appointed pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated or who or which may become aware of said data in their capacity as the appointed representative in the State, data processors or persons in charge of the processing.
- The data subject shall be entitled to obtain:
a) the updating, rectification or, when it concerns him/her, the integration of data;
b) the deletion, anonymisation or blocking of data that has been processed unlawfully, including data whose storage is unnecessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation to the effect that the recipients of the data have been notified of the operations mentioned above, including in terms of their contents, except where this requirement was either not possible or required efforts disproportionate to the protected right.
- The data subject shall be entitled to object, in whole or in part:
a) to the processing of his/her personal data on legitimate grounds, even though it is relevant for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of his/her personal data, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for conducting market research or sending business communications.”
In order to exercise his/her rights under Article 7 of the Privacy Code, the data subject must make a written request to AMS Group S.r.l. S.U., its registered office is at San Petro Viminario (PD) – Via Europa No. 12 – Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org – Fax: +39 0429 760135 by registered mail with return receipt, fax or email.
AMS Rights, Guarantees and Exemptions from liability
- AMS may use third parties for creating and managing its website as well as for any other activity that may be carried out within the scope of the project for which the website was created.
- The website may contain links to access the websites of other organisations, entities and/or companies. In this respect, it is understood that AMS has no control over the links to other websites and their contents and, therefore, cannot be held responsible for their use, contents, products and services offered, let alone, for any damage or losses occurring as a result of their use. Furthermore, it is not responsible for the methods used and the purposes of collecting and processing personal data carried out by the owners of such websites.
- AMS at its own discretion, at any time and without notice, reserves the right to:
- remove any kind of material and information, submitted or posted by the User on the website, as described in detail at the next point (d);
- discontinue and/or suspend the use of its website at any time without notice.
- In addition to the foregoing, AMS may at its own discretion, remove those elements from its website that are deemed unsuitable or fail to comply with its requirements, the vision of the project and/or are counterproductive to the purposes of the website, or breach rules of every kind, order and/or grade, as well as remove any element deemed offensive or detrimental to the intellectual or industrial property rights, the confidentiality of corporate data, the image or reputation of third parties, that is spam or racist in nature or contains personal data that fails to comply with privacy laws.
- Subject to the foregoing, AMS accepts no liability for any possible interruption and/or suspension concerning the access or use of the website and/or the service provided and/or any other restriction to use the entire website, due to its own technical issues and/or that of third parties caused by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
- AMS refuses to acknowledge any kind of representations and warranties, including but not limited to, the warranties for the suitability of the website for a particular purpose. Furthermore, AMS does not represent or warrant that the information accessed through its website is error-free, or that this website or some parts of it are complete and/or kept up-to-date.
- Unless otherwise specifically stated on the website, neither AMS nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be held responsible for any damage and/or loss and/or malfunction and/or injury of any kind that may be caused to the user when using the website, including any corruption and/or malfunction of the user’s computer caused by accessing and connecting to the website as well as downloading material and computer programs from it. This limitation of liability applies to all types of damage (indefinitely) including direct or indirect compensation claims, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and third party claims.
- The website is protected by current legislation regarding copyright and the protection of industrial property.
- Subject to the foregoing, unless otherwise specifically stated on the website, the entire website as well as all the rights and other intellectual and industrial property rights related to distinctive signs, texts, images, fonts, sounds, artwork, graphics, software (including source codes) and other elements included in the website, but not published or entered by the user, are the property of AMS or are used with permission from the relevant owner. AMS, or the relevant owner, retains all rights (including copyrights, brand patent rights as well as any other industrial property right) in relation to all the information provided on or through the website (including all texts, images and sounds).
- The user is expressly prohibited to copy, change or otherwise learn, publish, broadcast, transmit or otherwise make available, even partially and/or following changes, for him/herself or for third parties, the content published on the website, except where this is specifically provided on the website itself or upon written permission from AMS.
Applicable law, jurisdiction
- Any dispute regarding and/or in relation to the website or otherwise resulting from the use of this website, will be transferred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Padua, Italy.
- You can contact AMS for any information or communication about the website and its services offered as follows: AMS Group S.r.l. S.U., its registered office is at San Petro Viminario (PD) – Via Europa No. 12 – Email address: email@example.com